Pages

Thursday 17 February 2022

Enjoy the little things!

Hi there and welcome back to Time for Tea's blog. Silvia's here today.

I started cutting a white rectangle and I ink blended it with mermaid lagoon, prize ribbon and villainous potion Distress Oxide inks. I spalttered with clean water and tone on tone inks.

I then cut a grassy border and I ink bleded it with lucky clover and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks.

I stamped images from the new "Enjoy the Little Things" and "Sweet Village" stamp sets with black ink, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies (you can find them here and here).

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added two white puffy clouds that I cut with the "Windmill Add On" die set, I stamped one of the sentiment from the "Enjoy the Little Things" stamp set and that's all.


I hope you'll enjoy the card and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea orders with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day and thank you so much for stopping by.

Big hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like