Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2022

My Friend


Hello dear Tea Timers, today I'm here to show you my card dedicated to friendship. These sweet ducks are having fun in the pond, you know how much I love the scenes and today I decided to color on craft paper. I used this adorable stamp Lucky Ducks

I have always loved the story The Ugly Duckling and I decided to turn a duck into the protagonist of the fairy tale 

I stamped trying to utlize the elements of the set that are so many, so as to create a nice scene. I colored with Prismacolor pencils and created the highlights with the white gel pen. 

The most fun part was creating the lake, I love this stamp because it is versatile and lends itself to many occasions do not you think?

 I hope you like it, a greeting and have a good week. Remember to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10  to get a 10% discount in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like