Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Video Tutorial Love Shaker Card

 Hello DT Vic here today and I have a fun video tutorial I am sharing with you today. 



I love making shaker cards as they are so fun to make and also to receive. In my video I will show you how I used the Love Intertwined Die to work on a shaker card. I will also take you through each step so you can hopefully follow along and create your own shaker card. I used the Stinkin' Cute Clear Stamp Set and the Happy Mail Critters Clear Stamp Set for my images on my card.


I watercoloured my images using Kuretake watercolour palette but I did go back over them as the first wash was a bit too light. 


I think this card would be lovely to send to someone who just needs a little love and to show them that you are thinking of them, of course you can use it for Valentine's Day too.


I hope you enjoy the video. Don't forget you can save 10% off your orders using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout including the brand new release goodies!

Have a lovely day!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like