Pages

Monday 21 February 2022

The sky's the limit

Hello, crafty friends! 

Today's CAS card features the paper plane pals stamp and coordinating dies set which is so much fun! I love that it is packed with little stamps to complete your card.

For my background, I used the Starry Heart 6x6" stencil on white cardstock with tumbled glass, salty ocean and chipped sapphire distress oxides.  


I don't use craft card anywhere near enough - it's so pretty and it provides a nice change to the white (which is what I usually reach out for the most!). Does this happen to you too? I feel like I have a favourite set of colour combinations and sometimes it's not easy to use different ones! So it's great to try and leave that comfort zone sometimes. 

I hope you like this CAS card and it inspires you to try something different!

You can use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop. 

See you next week,

Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like