Pages

Thursday 10 February 2022

Sending lots of love

Hello crafty friends, Kitty here. As it's Thursday though it's time for my latest card. I used those kitties again as they are just perfect for Valentine's which is just around the corner...

For this card I used the Smitten Kitten Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by firstly blending Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. I then placed the Boho Tiles Stencil over the top and used Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Inks. I die cut white card using the photo frame from the Memory Keeping Essentials Dies and the glitter heart from the same die set. I made it into a shaker panel and added sequins and gems. I used the Black Polka Dot Washi Tape for the strip at the top. Next I used the Bold Sentiments Stamps & Dies for both the sentiments. I popped all the pieces onto foam pads and added a heart embellishment to finish.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 across the store for 10% off your order.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like