Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Let's Spoon note cards

Hi friends! It's Miki here and today I have some super cute note cards to share with you. I used the Let's spoon stamp & die set to create these and I think they're so adorable!

I started by stamping my images - I picked the pizza, the spoons, the light bulb and the switch and die cut them using the matching dies. I then coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and added some white highlights. 

Next, I cut some 3.5" x 3.5" panels and used a stencil to ink blend an abstract background. The one that I used is no longer available, but the Boho Tiles stencil would work just as well. The distress oxides that I chose are:

  • Cracked Pistachio
  • Kitsch Flamingo
  • Tumbled Glass
Next, I stamped and embossed the matching sentiments in white on black cardstock and used the dies to cut them out.

To assemble the notecards I used some pattern paper from the Joyful Winter paper pad, glued it to 4"x4" card bases and added the ink blended background on top with foam tape. I then added my images on top and the sentiments, glued some heart gems and that was it.

These note cards were super quick and fun to make and I think they're perfect to give to your special someone for Valentine's day.

I'm up on the T4TD Instagram page with a reel showing you the process so make sure to check that out!

If you shop on the T4TD website, please remember to use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your whole order!

Hugs,
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like