Pages

Thursday 3 February 2022

Love you

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to the Time for Tea’s blog. Silvia’s here today with a Valentine’s themed card. 


I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" rectangle from white cardstock and I decided to use one of my favorite stencil as a stamp. So I sprayed some winterberries and peppermint stick Distress Spray Stain on the "Spring Mandala" stencil, I pressed my card base over it and I dried it with a hot air gun.

I then heat embossed a piece of white cardstock with Midnight Wow! Embossing powder inspired by Natasha Davis and I die cut the "Love You Lots Large Sentiment" from it. I decide to use only "Love You" for my sentiment, so I cut off the word LOTS. 

I stamped one of the super cute critters from the "Enjoy the Little Things" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I put everything together, I added some sequins here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea orders with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.


  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like