Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2022

you GUAC my world!



Hello Tea Timers! 

It's Miki here and today I'm back with new inspiration using the new release. I am in love with the Let's spoon stamp & die collection, partially because I love avocados, partially for the sassy sentiments hehe!

For today's card I also have a reel so please make sure to head over to the T4TD Instagram page to see each step. 

To start with, I ink blended an 3.75" x 5" panel in Kitsch Flamingo and used a stencil with the Picked Raspberry oxide for a tone on tone effect. I then used the nesting hearts dies and cut one of the hearts 5 times from white cardstock. I ink blended the same stencil design on one of the hearts in Kitsch Flamingo and glued them together for added dimension.

Next I stamped the avocados, coloured them in and used the matching dies to cut them. I also embossed the you GUAC my world sentiment in white embossing powder and cut it out using the sentiment die. I so appreciate that the matching dies also cut out the sentiments, makes such a huge difference! I added the images and the sentiment to my heart using foam tape and glued them to the panel. 

I used a corner rounder on the bottom right and top left corners of both my panel and the card base for added detail. I then added the panel to my card base using foam tape and lastly I added some white highlights to my avocados.

This card was super easy to make and so much fun, I hope you give it a go too!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you next week. If you shop on the T4TD website, please remember to use the code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your order!

Hugs,

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like