Pages

Sunday 6 February 2022

We go together like...

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Today I'm sharing another valentines/love themed card using this adorable pair from the We Go Together stamp and die set.

I love this cute little toaster and their sweet friend, and the punny sentiments from the set to go with images are just too cute.


To start as always I coloured my images using my Spectrum Noir Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Toaster -TN1, FS1, FS5, FS7, FS9

Bread - EB1,  EB2, GB8 

Jam - CR7,  DR5,  DR6 


For the background I die cut the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate from white card and glued this onto another piece of white card. I matted the panel onto a slightly larger piece of black card to create a border. 

I added my images towards the bottom RH section of the panel, before adding the stamped and embossed sentiment. I die cut the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate again from red card and inlaid few of hearts back into the panel around the image.

I cut a couple of banners from patterned paper to add into the top RH corner before adhering the whole panel onto a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size. To finish off I glued some iridescent sequins around the image.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like