Pages

Thursday 17 February 2022

Treat Yourself

Hello, DT Kitty here. It's Thursday afternoon and time for my latest Time For Tea DT card. With Valentine's over that means Spring is on the way! I decided to create a slimline scene featuring some gorgeous bears...

For this card I used the Bears Picnic Stamp & Hillside Village Stamps (for the trees). I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by using the Scene It Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn onto a strip of card and die cut it using the stitched border die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used the Bold Sentiments Stamps for all the sentiments and used the coordinating Bold Sentiments Die to cut them out. I assembled everything onto the card with foam pads and added some heart embellishments to finish.


You can get 10% off your order on the website using the code T4TKITTY10


Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like