Pages

Friday 11 February 2022

We Go Together

 

Hello, and happy Friday, DT Annalisa here today. I am sharing a fun interactive card featuring the We Go Together Clear Stamp Set and A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Dies from Time For Tea Designs. These two work so well together for a sweet Valentine's Day card.


I got the idea for this card directly from the one and only Jennifer McGuire and her Window Pop-Out Cards video.  This video came out right around the time that I got my T4T design team package, and I knew I just had to give it a try! I won't explain the 'how-to' for the interactive element as Jennifer is a pro, so it is best to learn directly from her.


For the hearts panel, I die cut some Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger and used my Beautiful Blender Brush to apply Candied Apple Distress Oxide. I also added white and Candied Apple splatter for some interest. I then die cut the stitched inside panel, applied some Salvaged Patina using a blender brush, and then added some teal and white splatter.


I stamped and coloured the toast and toaster with my Copics and then die-cut them, along with the sentiment, with the coordinating dies. I used the sentiment die to cut out several more pieces from white paper and glued them back to back to add some dimension.

I used liquid glue to adhere the sentiment and the toast and toaster to the stitched teal panel.


I assembled the card following Jennifer's directions so please check her video out if you are interested in doing something like this.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like