Pages

Sunday 20 February 2022

I donut know

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Hope you all survived the storm that blew through without too much destruction? We had a few trees blown down on our estate, but luckily nothing too major to our own house.

So on this dreary rainy Sunday afternoon I thought I'd share this bright cheery card with you using these fabulous donut images from the We Go Together stamp and die set. I mean who doesn't love a sprinkle donut?

To start I coloured my donuts and added glossy accents to give them a glazed look. Whilst the glossy accents was still wet I added a mixture of clay sprinkles to the top.

For the background I die cut the Lots of Love hearts cover plate from white card and added strips of colour the back the match in with the colours of the sprinkles. The whole panel was then matted o to a piece of black card leaving a small border, before adding onto a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size.

I stamped the cute sentiment onto black card using a clear embossing ink and covered with white embossing powder. I used the matching die from the set to cut it out.

I grouped the donuts and sentiment together on the card towards the bottom left and added a few clear drops scattered across the card to finish.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday 

Lyndsey x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like