Pages

Thursday 10 February 2022

Love you

 Hello there!!!! Silvia’s here with you!

Today I'd like to share a second card I made with the beautiful "Spring Mandala" stencil.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" rectangle from white cardstock, I placed the stencil over it and I started ink blending it from the centar with worn lipstick, tattered rose and pumice stone Distress Oxide inks. 

I darkened edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water and the inks above (loosened with a drop of water) and I let it dry.

I then stamped with the Wow! Embossing ink "LOVE YOU", using the "Tall Alpha" stamp set and I heat embossed it with "Grey Sky at Night" Wos! Embossing powder.

I stamped images from the "Stop Duchshund Around" stamp set, I colored them with spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I put everything together and that's all. I hope you enjoy it.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

 I wish you an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like