Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2022

Box Clever Scene

Hello!

Today is my last post as a member of the T4TD DT so I decided it was time to break open the Box Clever dies that have been lurking unused in my stash.


I cut all the shapes from the Box Clever die set from white card and then set about colouring and creating my background scene. 

I used the Slimline Scene Builder stencil to create some clouds on the back panel and adhered the sun and clouds which are part of the Box Clever set on top.


I then chose my most favourite of all the T4TD stamp sets - You're Elephantastic - and enjoyed colouring them in bright happy shades. I always seem to reach for You're Elephantastic and adore the sweet ellies.

I attached the little bird onto a thin strip of acetate so that it could fly over the coconut shy and it wobbles and bobs adorably in real life.

I hope you like my card using the awesome products from T4TD. If you'd like to purchase any items you can get 10% off until the end of February using my code - T4TJANE10.

Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like