Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2022

Sending Paper Hugs



Hello Tea Timers! 

It's Miki here and today I share with you my hop card. I hope you had fun hopping along with us for the V'day sale and most of all I hope you managed to get your hands on some discounted goodies!

For the card I used the Happy Mail Critters & coordinating dies and the Scattered Hearts stencil – all of which are included in the sale! I started by stamping the images and colouring them in using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. I then die cut them using the matching dies and added some white highlights.

Next, I focused on the background. I used the stencil and ink blended an A2 panel in Shaded Lilac and Kitsch Flamingo distress oxides. I applied a more ink with the stencil on and then went in with a light hand over the whole background to soften it. I then used the Landscape Edge Dies to cut 2 small panels of grass. I ink blended those in Twisted Citron oxide and added them to my panel using foam tape.

For the sentiments, I embossed them in WOW White Embossing Powder and cut them with a die – I believe the one I used is from the All Occasion Critters dies set. I added the critters and the sentiments to the panel with foam tape and mounted it on an A2 card base.

I hope you like this card! Please remember to use the code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off your order!

Hugs,
Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like