Pages

Friday 18 February 2022

Thank You Penguin

 



Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here today sharing a thank you card using the adorable Skating By Penguins Clear Stamp Set and some Time For Tea Designs dies.

To start, I applied Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Blender Brush, I then added white splatter with a paintbrush. Once the panel was dry, I dry embossed it with the Scattered Hearts Cover Plate


I then used three dies to die cut some white card stock: Thank You Sentiment Die Set, Small Heart XOXO Die Set and Falalala Scalloped Slimline Dies. For the scalloped frame, I cut off the bottom and top and kept two scalloped strips of 5 5/8 inches. I used liquid glue to adhere the border, sentiment and heart to the pink panel.

I stamped, coloured and cut out the penguin and used some foam tape to attach it to the middle of the heart.


To complete the card, I added the decorated panel to a white card base made of heavy white cardstock. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like