Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Love you lots!


Hello everyone friends!!! Today I had fun playing with this awesome stencil Simple Stripes to create my Valentine's Day card. I wanted a special background to highlight the sentiment I used Love You Lots Large Sentiment 
To create the background I placed the stencil first vertically and then horizontally, after that I drew lines with black fine point pen, in the end with white gel pen. I really like the result. 

I added the sentiment from Brighter Days Sentiment Card and for a final touch with Enamel Dots  
I hope you like my card, I find it simple and pretty 
I wish you a wonderful week and I remind you to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a 10% discount in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like