Pages

Monday 14 February 2022

Valentine's card and sale!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!

Have you seen the awesome sale at Time for Tea Designs shop

For my card, I chose a selection of item which you will find in the Valentine's sale today, so make sure to check them out! The adorable skunks are from the the Stinkin' Cute stamp set which I coloured with my Ohuhu alcohol markers. For the background, I chose to use abandoned coral distress oxide and the Scattered Hearts 6x6" stencil.



Of course I had to make the card into a shaker, didn't I? So I used the Oval Scalloped Nesting Dies for this. I built 5 layers of the frame to ensure my shaker elements could move freely. I then used the 'you' die cut from the Happy Mail Gift Card Holder Add On die set - I love it when word dies come with shadows!

I will post later on my Instagram account later, so keep an eye out for that if you want to see the process!

Sending hugs,

Natalia

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thinking about those oval scallop dies cos they are so pretty. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like