Pages

Monday 7 February 2022

Spring bunnies & ink dragging technique

Hello, tea timers!

It is Natalia with you today. 

Today's card features the Blooming Bunnies Clear stamp set and coordinating dies. Don't they remind you of spring? I can't wait for some warmer weather and some sunshine!


I used the polaroid die from the Memory keeping essentials set. I love how cute the bunnies look in their little photo, don't you? The sentiment is from the Creating Memories stamp set, which has lots of different words on it so it's great for both cardmaking and paper crafting. I used kitsch flamingo distress oxide to stamp it. 

To make the background, I used the same distress oxide ink pad and dragged it in half a moon motions onto my A2 panel. So quick and pretty! I used some vellum behind the polaroid opening to mute the background so that the bunnies wouldn't get lost in the background. That is a great top for when you have busy backgrounds and you want your images to stand out!

Finally, I used some Designer enamel dots to finish off the card. I love the colours that come in both, the Sweet Summer and the Summer Haze packs!

I hope you like the card, see you next week for a fun V-Day hop! 

And remember to use the code T4TNEILA10 for a 10% off your shop.

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like