Pages

Thursday 24 February 2022

Enjoy the little things!

 Hello Tea Timers! Silvia's here today sharing with you my last blog post. It has been a big pleasure being part of this amazing team for this term and I'm so grateful to Jo for this opportunity.

For today's card I started inking a white panel with some drops of kitsch flamingo Distress spray stain and oxide spray. I then added a bit of texture with picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink and "Boho Tile" stencil.

I stamped images from "Blooming Bunnies", "Fairy Garden" and "Jumping with Joy" stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies (you can find them here, here and here).

I also die cut a tree from kraft carstock with the "Winter Trees" die set and a grassy border with the "Slimline Hillside Scene" die set. I ink blended this last one with twisted citron and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.


I hope you'll enjoy the card and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea orders with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you an amazing day.

Big, big hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like