Pages

Saturday 5 February 2022

Treat Yourself!


 Happy Saturday Teatimer’s have you had a good week? I have a super sweet card for you today. I was feeling the pink this week can you tell 😂 

I began by cutting out the A2 Stitched Cover Die and ink blending Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. Then spritzing it with water and adding splatters of the same colour inks to give it some texture. Also adding some gold glitter paint splatters.

Setting this aside to dry I stamped out the Hello Cupcake Stamp Set and coloured it up with copics and cut them out with the coordinating dies. Once they were cut I added some finishing touches with white gelly roll pen. 

I popped them onto the card base adding some dimension with foam tape and double layering the mice so they stand out more. For the sentiment I used the new Bold Sentiments Stamp Set, which I heat embossed with the neon pink wow embossing powder. I love this colour so much it’s super fun. I cut the sentiment mount with the coordinating dies and used the die to cut out some fun foam to add some dimension. I find the fun foam great for fiddly or intricate shapes you can just cut it out with the die and it fits straight underneath. 

After adhering everything I added it on a black card base and that was my card finished up. I’m really loving this colour scheme at the minute it’s perfect for those Valentine’s cards coming up too! 

Happy crafting and have a great weekend and if you fancy some cheeky shopping you can get 10% off in the Time for Tea shop using code T4TNATALIE10 ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like