Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2023

Bee Happy

 

Hi crafty friends, DT Miri. It's Tuesday again ( doesn't the week fly by!!) and that means I am back with another card project to share with you all. Today I going to be using the adorable Bee Happy stamp set, I couldn't resist those cute little bees. So let's get started on the card.......



I started off by creating the card base and panel, for this I used 80lb white cardstock. The card base I have made measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches and the panel measures 2.5 x 5.5 inches. I then die cut a cloud stencil using the cloud die from the Landscape Edge Stand Alone Die. I then stencil the whole panel to create the cloud background using Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink.



I then stamped all of the images from the Bee Happy stamp set using a black dye ink that is Copic friendly. I then coloured all of the images using a very simple colour palette of Copic markers. For today's card I have used - 

BV13, BV02, BV00, Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, R83, W0, E57, E55, E53.



I then fussy cut all of the images, although there is a coordinating die available. I trimmed two thin pieces of purple cardstock and glued them to to the back of the cloud panel. I then stamped the sentiment in purple dye ink. Once the ink was dry, I arranged the images on the panel and secured with liquid glue. Lastly I glued the panel to the card base.


That completes the card for today. I hope you like this cute, quick and easy card and may be inspired to get crafty sometime soon. Don't forget, if you are shopping on the Time Fore Tea Designs online store, use my code - T4TMIRI10 - to get 10% off your purchaes.

Have a great week, see you next Tuesday xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like