Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2023

A pizza my heart

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here. Do you like pizza?! If you answered yes then you are in for a pizza treat with this card!


I used these Time for Tea designs products :


To create this card I started with a teal blue card stock base that I added scattered hearts stencilling to using Catherine Pooler ink in the colour Cummerbund. 

Using black paint mixed with water I gave the base a splatter of paint! 

Using the wide stitched frame dies I die cut a frame from light grey card and backed it with a darker grey. I then adhered that angled onto the card base using foam tape to start adding in some dimension. 


I stamped, coloured and die cut three of the pizzas from the lets spoon set then adhered them onto the frame. 

Now it was time for a sentiment so I stamped and die cut the 'you stole a pizza my' and adhered it below the pizzas. Using the Anthonys alpha set I die cut the word HEART to finish the sentiment. I die cut it from grey cardstock and also from pink card so that I could offset it creating a shadow. Once that was all done I adhered it in place and finished it all off with a touch of sequins and 
embellishments!


Thanks for checking out my card today, I hope you enjoyed it. Happy crafting, Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like