Pages

Thursday 29 June 2023

Have a MOOVELLOUS Birthday! From the Whole Herd!


Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here with a MOOVELLOUS birthday card!  To make this card, I am using:
Ewe are Moovellous stamp and die set
Scene Builder Stencil
Slimline Hillside Scene Dies

First, I'm using Catherine Pooler's Cummerbund and All That Jazz with the Scene Builder Stencil to create a cloudy background.  I'm using Melon Ice and Garden Party with the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies for my hills.
For my images, I'm using the Ewe are Moovellous stamp and die set. I have used Copic markers to color them in.

Next, I'm using 3D foam squares to assemble my card.





That's it for me today, friends!  I hope you find some time to get crafty!
XX, Amanda




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like