Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2023

I'm here for you

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here and today I've got some simple easy to re create inspiration for you that would be perfect if you need to mass produce some cards!


I used these Time for Tea designs products :

- Pawsome dies

 - Hey, Hello, Hi dies

- Simple sentiments stamp set

- T4T Enamel dots clear bubbles


To create this card I started with a teal blue card stock base that I die cut the largest pawsome die paw from and then in laid the pieces back in. (The in lay pieces were die cut from a light grey card stock). 

I stamped a sentiment directly onto the card stock base from the simple sentiments set. This was a sub sentiment for the large hi die cut that I added just above the stamped sentiment and then completed it all with two clear bubble enamel dots!

A simple but sweet card that's easy to re-create. May be you might want to case this one and create a batch of cards too...


Thanks for stopping by T4T today, I hope you feel inspired by my card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like