Pages

Monday 12 June 2023

Love You A Latte - Stretching Your Dies

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog! DT Randy here with another tutorial on how to stretch the word dies you may have in your stash. Today I am going to use the Love You Lots sentiment die and trim it to fit the sentiment that fits with my card. 


Sets used:
(coordinating die set available here)

I first stamped out the image of the coffee cups 4 times and used the following Copic Marker color combos to color them: RV21, RV23, RV25, Y11, Y15, Y17, YG21, YG23, YG45, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18.

I then fussy cut them out and set them to the side.



I worked on my background next and wanted to create a fun stain background. I took an A2 Panel and blended the Coffee Stains stencil with Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feathers.

With the Love You Lots sentiment, I cut it out of gold cardstock. I flipped the sentiment over to the back and outlined how I wanted the YOU part to shape out once I cut off the LOTS part. I then trimmed off the lots with scissors.


I took the sentiment from the stamp set and masked off the "Love You" part with masking tape. I then stamped it onto purple cardstock with embossing ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I trimmed it down.

To assemble my card, I used liquid adhesive and foam tape.

I hope this you enjoyed this tutorial today and feel inspired to stretch the die sets you have in your stash. If you like any of the products that I used to today, check them out in the shop and use the code T4TRANDY10 at check out for some savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like