Pages

Friday 30 June 2023

Birthday on the Farm


Hello, and happy Friday! DT Annalisa is here sharing a fun slimline farm scene created using several stamp sets and dies from Time For Tea Designs. I love being able to mix and match stamp sets to create fun scenes like this summer on the farm one.

The following supplies were used to create the card:

Ewe Are Moovellous
Love Is In the Air
Just Married
Ewe Are The Best
Ewe are the best coordinating dies
Darling Daffodils


I cut Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger using the largest die in the Simple Slimline Nesting Dies and ink blended Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added splatter with a paintbrush, water and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Ink. I placed this panel onto a slimline card base.

I used the same paper and ink blended Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks with Rustic Wilderness splatter for the grass. I die-cut the ink-blended panel using the same large Slimeline Nesting Die and again with two dies from the Slimline Hillside Scene dies. I used liquid glue to stick the hilly grass to the card base. 

I die-cut woodgrain cardstock with the Fenced in Dies and glued them to the hilly grass. I then used double-sided foam tape on the other grass section and stuck it to the bottom of the card. Before doing this, I stamped the 'from the whole herd' sentiment onto the grassy panel with Versafine Onyx Black. 


I stamped, and coloured (with Copics) several images from the stamp sets listed above and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I stuck the images to the card base using a combination of liquid glue and double-sided foam tape for dimension. I stamped the ‘Happy Birthday' sentiment and cut it out with its' coordinating die, I die-cut two more pieces of paper using the die and glued them all together for added dimension.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Remember to use my discount code 
T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like