Pages

Friday 9 June 2023

Interactive Saying Hello Card

 



Happy Friday. DT Annalis is here sharing a fun interactive shutter card featuring elements from several adorable stamp sets from Time For Tea Designs. The animal friends are having a great time in the warm sunny weather. 

 The following stamp sets were used to create this card: 

Treat Yourself ('flying' mouse)
I Really Dig You (bee and butterfly)
Good Luck Critters (four-leaf clovers)
Beavering Away (wood stump)
Jumping With Joy (porcupine)
Darling Daffodils (sentiments)

To create this interactive card, I used the 'Shutter Card' die and 'Shutter Card Add-On' die from Lawn Fawn and followed several of their instructional videos on YouTube.

I used one of the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to cut into stencilling material to create a stencil for the grass and sky. I love using my dies with this material to create stencils and get more use out of them.

For the sky, I ink-blended Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added Uncharted Mariner Distress Ink splatter with a paintbrush and water. I ink-blended Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide for the grass and added Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide splatter. 


I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the above stamp sets and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I used liquid glue to stick all of the images and the sentiments (from Darling Daffodils) to the card.

For the front of the card, the sections were ink-blended with Mermaid Lagoon; the panels are green cardstock that was ink-blended Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide splatter; the outer band is orange cardstock ink-blended with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide. I die-cut patterned paper from the Sweet Summer 6x6' Paper Pad for the circle area and ink-blended it with Wild Honey Distress Oxide.  I used liquid glue to stick the duck to this circle.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code 
T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like