Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2023

X O X O

 Hey there Tea-timers....

DT Ashlee here with you today and I have a mini slimline card to share with you all. I just love the mini slimline scallop die set, it's such a fun size to create card bases with!!

This one features the You're engaged stamp & co ordinating die collection....


To create this card I started by die cutting and arranging the base using their mini slimline scallop set. I then used the Anthony's alphas to die cut the sentiment X O X O. I die cut it twice using different coloured card stock so that I could adhere it together creating a drop shadow. 

The X O X O was adhered in place with foam tape and then a sub sentiment stamped underneath "MR & MRS".


Using the You're engaged set I stamped, coloured and die cut the images. These were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers with a touch of white gel pen highlights. 


I adhered the images in place also using foam tape and then completed the card with some pretty bling sequins!!


That's all for todays card, I hope you enjoyed it and it inspired you to make a mini slimline card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like