Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

Happily Ever After

 

Hello everyone! DT Annalisa here sharing an anniversary card I created using the You’re Engaged stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. While this stamp set would typically be used for engagement or wedding cards, I thought it would be great for a wedding anniversary card. I love how the kitties celebrate many years of marriage together with a glass of bubbly. 

With my Beautiful Blender Brush, I ink-blended Spun Sugar Distress Oxide onto Fabriano Bristol smooth cardstock. I splattered Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide and white watercolour on with a paintbrush. After drying the cardstock, I die-cut the panel with the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Die


I stamped the scene onto Neenah Solar White 80 lb card stock using the You’re Engaged and Love Is In the Air stamp sets (small birds). For the stamping, the car was first, I covered the car with masking paper and stamped the cats. Next, I masked the kitty on the right and stamped down the glass. I followed this by stamping the cans, birds, and sentiments. 

I coloured everything with Copics and added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like