Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2023

Hello


Hello, Hola, Ciao, Hey crafty friends, DT Miri here with another crafty project that I hope may inspire you. I was keen to use the Wonky Window Cover Die since I received it and what better to add than a few friendly little critters from the Hey There Critters stamp set. 



I started off by getting the card base cut and scored from 110lb white cardstock and die cutting the Wonky Window Cover Die in a pale blue cardstock. I then die cut a cloud stencil using the cloud die from the Landscape Edge Standalone Die.


On a panel of white cardstock, I stenciled a cloud background using my newly created stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I then moved on to stamping all of the images using a Copic friendly die ink. I coloured all of the images and then added white gel pen highlights. I then fussy cut all of the images, although there is a coordinating die available.



For the images I have used the following Copic markers - 

Y18, 15, 13, 11
E44, 43, 42, 41
W5, 3, 1, 0, 00
RV06, 04, 02
YG05
T5, 3
E57, 55, 53, 51
R30



I lined up the images in place, so I could work out where to stamp the sentiments. Once I was happy, I stamped all of the sentiments in royal blue dye ink. I then glued the cloud panel to the card base and then added the cover die panel, making sure not to add too much glue to the centre area, so that I can tuck the images in place.


I then arranged all of the images in place and adhered to the card with liquid glue. This completes the card for today. I hope this card might encourage to fit a bit of time to get creative this week.

Don't forget to use my code - T4TMIRI10 - to get 10% off at the Time For Tea Designs online shop. 

Have a great week, see you next Tuesday xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like