Pages

Saturday 24 June 2023

From the whole herd!!

 


Hi everyone! It's DT Emma here to share how I made this weeks card. I love these cows from the Ewe are Moovellous stamp set and also love the polaroid die from the Memory Keeping Essentials die set. 

This card measures 4.25inch by 5.5inch. I made the background first, from a 4 inch by 5.25inch piece of which card stock I ink blended Distress Oxide Tea Dye over the Dig It Background stencil then going over the whole piece again without the stencil. I replaced the stencil and inked over with Distress Oxide Vintage Photo. I splattered some dark brown ink and gold ink to finish the background. 

I die cut the polaroid frame from white cardstock and then cut separately a background piece to sit behind. On that piece I ink blended blue and green hues from each end. I also used the tab die from the Memory Keeping Essential set to create a tab with "From the Whole" stamped on. 

I cut "H" "E" "R" "D" from stitched alpha die set from my stash and coloured them with three shades of Spectrum Noir Tri Blend. 


I stamped and die cut the images and coloured them using Spectrum Noir Tri Blends, carefully placing them in the photo section so they are looking out to the recipient. Using the chicken and chick to frame the word Herd. Once I had put the polaroid together I used foam squares to prop it up on the card background.  Stamping Happy Birthday from Darling Daffodils stamp set at the top of the background using Archival ink. 


I hope you love this card as much as I do, I loved making it. Have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like