Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2023

Seas The Day

 Hi crafty friends, DT Miri here. 

It's Tuesday, so that means another design team card from me. The weather here in Melbourne is cold and gloomy and I am very envious of the beautiful weather you're all having in the northern hemisphere - so for today's card I am off on holiday to the beach. Let's get started.......



I started today's card by stamping all of the images in place, along with a little bit of masking here and there. For this card I have used the Beach Buds stamp along with the Cool Critters stamp. I drew in some sand banks with a Copic friendly pen and then coloured the images with Copic markers. Once dry I added white gel pen highlights. For this card I have used the following colour combinations - 

R85, R83, R81, Y38, Y35, Y15, BV13, BV02, BV00, E44, E43, E42, E41, G46, G43, G40
E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, C6, C4, C2, C0, BG49, BG45, BG10, W4, W2, W0, W00




I then created a sunset sky using YR04, Y35, Y32, Y11 and B00. Once  I had completed the sky, I went over it a few times with the Copic blender pen to create some streaks and even  texture. I then stamped the sentiment in a deep sea blue ink. I die cut the panel using one of the stitched dies from the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies and added this to a card base.



That completes the card for today. I hope you are inspired to get crafty sometime soon, but in the meantime I hope the sun is shining where you are. Don't forget you are able to use my code - T4TMIRI10 - whenever you are shopping on the Time For Tea online store.

See you again next week xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like