Pages

Friday 23 June 2023

Slimline Anniversary Card

Hello and happy Friday. DT Annalisa here sharing a slimline anniversary card I made for some friends celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary using several stamp and die sets from Time For Tea Designs. How amazing to be celebrating so many years together! 

To create this card, I used the following stamp sets:

Love Is In the Air (hot air balloons and basket)
Just Married (sentiment)
Ewe Are Moovellous (flower)
Oops a Daisy (flower)
Eggstra Special Birthday (chick)
I Really Dig You (bee and butterfly)
Paper Plane Pals (pig and bunny)
Ewe Are The Best (sheep, fence and tree)

I die-cut Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger using the largest die in the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies. I ink-blended Tumbled Glass over the cloud stencil area on the 6x6 Scene Builder stencil and added Broken China Distress Oxide Ink splatter with a paintbrush. Once the ink was dry, I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black. 

For the grass, I die-cut white cardstock with the Landscape Edge Standalone Die and coloured it with my Copics, added ink splatter using Lucky Clover Distress Oxide, water and a paintbrush. I die-cut the grass area with the same stitched rectangle as the background so they would match.

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the stamp sets listed and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. I used liquid glue to stick several images and double-sided foam tape for the rest. I added Glossy Accents to the hot air balloons to complete the card

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like