Pages

Saturday 3 June 2023

Love is in the Air!

 


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing how I made my panda love card showcasing the Love is in the Air Stamp Set. 

I started my make with a 4 x 5.25 inch piece of white cardstock that I ink blended a light layer of "marine" ink from Simon Says Stamp, using the same colour I then ink blended a sunray stencil over the same piece of card stock to give the light definition of light rays for my sky. 

I used the Landscape Edge Die set to cut a stitched cloud piece to create the base of my background, I lightly blended the edges with "marine" ink to create a shadow effect. I then die cut the largest cloud from the Cloud Die set and again ink blended lightly some "marine" ink to create a shadow. I stamped the sentiment "Love is in the Air" on to the cloud from the "Love is in the Air" stamp set. 

I then stamped and die cut my images and coloured them using the following copic colours:

Balloons: R30, R32, R35 and R27

Basket: E13 and E23

Panda: R30 (cheeks) and C1 (for shadow)

Birds: E23 and R27 with Y38 for the beak. 


Once I had adhered all the pieces together (popping the panda in the basket up with foam squares) I then adhered on to a 4.25 x 5.5 inch pink cardstock before putting on to a card blank. To finish the card I adhered three iridescent sequins to the sky. 


Hope you all love this card as much as I do! Have a fantastic weekend wherever you are and if you are shopping on the site don't forget to use my code T4TEMMA10 for a discount!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like