Pages

Friday 16 June 2023

Sunrise Daffodils

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa is here sharing a spring sunrise card with beautiful daffodils and butterflies from Time For Tea Designs. The Darling Daffodils stamp set also has some great sentiments like miss you, thank you and happy birthday that cut out beautifully with their coordinating dies.

I ink-blended white cardstock with Fired Brick, Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Inks using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added white splatter with a paintbrush, water and Copic opaque white. I used double-sided tape to adhere this panel to an A2 card base. 



I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Darling Daffodils and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen. The bee, worm and smaller butterfly are from I Really Dig You.

I used liquid glue to stick the grass and daffodils to the ink-blended panel. I then glued down a stitched frame from the Wide Stitched Frame Dies on top of this.

I used double-sided foam tape to stick the remaining elements and sentiment to the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Remember to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like