Pages

Saturday 3 June 2023

How to make a card using minimal supplies - Live Craft Tutorial

 


We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today showing how I made this cute card with the Ewe Are the Best stamp and coordinating die set.



This is a great card to show how you can make something awesome with minimal supplies.


Other than my alcohol markers, glue and card stock, all I used to make this card was the stamp and coordinating die set and one stencil to create my background.


I added some images from the Love Is In The Air stamp and coordinating die set, but this is optional.


Watch the video replay on our YouTube Channel below to see how I coloured the grass and fence and to see how I put the final design together.

Don't forget to tune into HobbyMaker on Sky 670 Sunday 4th June at 2pm to see Jo demoing the You're Engaged and Just Married Stamps and Dies.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like