Pages

Monday 5 June 2023

Holy Moley... I really DIG this stamp set!

 Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog. I have been ready to highlight the "I Really Dig" stamp set from the previous release and finally had a chance to use it for a birthday card! The mole has to be one of my favorite critters as they wear the cutest glasses!

Sets used:

I Really Dig You stamp and die combo available here

I first cut out a slimline panel using the Scalloped Trio die set and one panel without it. I only needed to keep two of the circles as I wanted to use the image of the mole emerging from the ground. I trimmed off the top circle and kept the last two. I then blended Tea Dye Distress Oxide over the panel. With the I Really Dig You stencil, I blended Gathered Twigs Distress Oxides over it.



With the second panel that did not have the circles cut out, I blended the bottom 2/3s with Gathered Twigs and splattered it white watercolor. On the top portion, I used a cloud stencil and blended it with Salvaged Patina.

On another slimline panel, I cut out a grass piece and blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I splattered it with white watercolor as well.


I then stamped out my images and used Copic Markers to color them. I took the coordinating dies and die cut out my images and set them to the side. 

To assemble my card, I used a mix of foam tape and liquid adhesive. I decided to stamp the sentiment directly onto the panel.


To complete my card, I cut out another slimline panel, this time bigger than the top portion. I took the Tiled Wall Stencil and blended the background with Abandoned Coral. I then adhered the background piece to the top panel with liquid adhesive.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you liked any of the sets that I used today, head to the shop and don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like