Pages

Thursday 15 June 2023

How to Make a Multicolored Cloudy Skies Background

 


Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda back with how to create a cloudy skies background!

First, we're going to grab our Scene Builder Stencil.  Although this stencil only has one side of clouds, you can still use it to create a complex sky!
For my sky, I'm using Catherine Pooler inks.  Starting at the top, and working my way down, I'm starting with Sangria, then Flirty Fuchsia, then Polished, then Bellini, then Glitz, and finally Limoncello.  

I start at the top and blend my first color.  I clean my stencil thoroughly, move it over either left or right, and then do my next color.  Sometimes, I blend 2 of the colors together to create an even smoother transition.
Next, we're going to stamp our images from the Love is in the Air Stamp Set.  Once I've colored these little guys with Copic markers, I cut them out with the coordinating die set.  I love that the sentiments also come with matching dies!
Now, I'm ready to assemble my card.  I prop up my stamped images with 3D foam squares and use liquid glue to adhere my card front to my card base.

The last step is to add some Clear Bubbles Enamel Dots using liquid glue.







Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  I hope you find some time to get crafty today!
Xx, Amanda







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like