Pages

Monday 19 June 2023

Hello... from our home to yours!

 Hello Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog! DT Randy here with a new way to feature the adorable critters from the Love Is In The Air stamp set. I love the look of critters peaking over a brick wall and wanted to recreate the look with items right in the T4T shop!


Sets used:
(coordinating die set available here)
(stamp and die bundle available here)

I first stamped out the images of the critters and fussy cut them out. I used the following Copic Markers to color them: E00, E01, E11, E13, YR00, YR12, YR14, YR18, W-0, W-2, W-4 and W-6. I set them to the side.

I then took a A2 panel and blended Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide with a cloud stencil. I then took another A2 panel and die cut out a grass piece. I blended it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides.


I took another panel and trimmed it down to the height I wanted the brick wall to be. I trimmed a small strip as well to adhered at the top of the wall. To create the brick wall, I blended Lumberjack Plaid and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxides with the Tiled Wall Stencil.

For the sentiment, I die cut the Hello die from gold cardstock. I then took the sentiment and heat embossed it on a teal sentiment strip with white embossing powder.

I arranged where I wanted all of my components to go. I then adhered them all with liquid adhesive.


I think these critters look cute inside the hot air balloon AND also peaking over a wall to say a nice hello to their new neighbors!

I hope you enjoyed this blog today. Check out the products that I used today and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like