Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2023

You Are So Sweet

 

Hi crafty friends, DT Miri here, I hope you have all had a great week and were able to get a bit of crafty time. It's been a busy, busy week for me and it reminded me that sometimes a quick 15 minute card can be as lovely as a card that has taken hours!! So if you are are after a quick and easy card, this might well be the card for you. Let's get started........




To begin this card I stamped the two images from the Sundae Sweeties stamp using a Copic friendly, black dye ink. I coloured the images with Copic markers and then added white gel pen highlights. Once completely dry, I fussy cut the images, although there is coordinating dies available.

For today's card I have used the following colour combinations - 

BG49, BG45, BG01. E51, E51, R85, R83, R81, E44, E43, E42, E41, R39, R29, R27, R24, R20, E57, E55, E53, W4, W2, W0, W00




On the card base, I roughly worked out where I wanted the images to be positioned. Once I was happy, I ink blended some pink dye ink fading out to white and splattered with dark pink dye ink. I stamped the sentiment in the same dark pink dye ink. I then die cut the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Die from white cardstock and glued it into place.




I then added the images to the card base, popping up the little mouse. And that competes the card for today, super quick, super easy and super sweet.




I hope you love the card and also the idea of a quick and easy card. Sometimes, simple is better!!
Don't forget if you are heading over to the online store, you are always welcome to use me coded - T4TMIRI10 - to get 10% off your purchases. 

Have a great week and I'll be back with another project next Tuesday xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like