Pages

Thursday 8 June 2023

How to Create Laundry That Really Tumbles!


 Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda back with a very fun interactive card using the Loads of Love stamp set!

First, I created an angled background with the Pretty Pastels paper pad.

Next, I stamped my images and colored them in with Copic markers.
I die cut them with the coordinating dies, which includes a circle to cut out the center of the washer/dryer stamp.
I added acetate and then 3D foam tape to create a "shaker".
I added some laundry to the shaker.
Then, I assembled the rest of the card!


That's how I created the cutest little laundry room!  Thanks so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Blog today!

Xx, Amanda











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like