Pages

Saturday 26 August 2023

Birthday Fox Shaker Card


Hi everyone, DT Emma here sharing with you the new Time for Tea Designs Release!! 

For this card I used the new Birthday Foxes stamp set with coordinating dies and the Stars Stitched Cover Die both from the new release. 

To start I die cut the Stars Stitched Cover Die from white heavy stock card, I then inked blended the following distress oxide inks:

Picked Raspberry
Kitsch Flamingo
Spun Sugar

I then ran some wet adhesive around the edge of the star apertures before pouring chunky glitter over. I used red liner tape to adhere a sheet of acetate to the back to create the shaker window. 

I cut another A6 piece of white cardstock and ink blended in reverse the distress oxides listed above for the background to the apertures and then adhered foam tape around the edge. For this card I used bright multicoloured sequins that I had in my stash for the shaker element. I then adhered the two pieces together. 


To finish off the card I stamped and die cut the three standing foxes from the new Birthday Foxes stamp set along with some of the other cute elements including, the balloons, party hat and crown. I coloured them using the following copic markers:

Foxes: Y21, Y35, Y38, R32 (for the nose and cheeks) and C1 on the tail
Balloons: R32, R35 and R43 (I then adhered a bit more chunky glitter to their bases)
Party Hat: R43
Crown: YR23 and R43

I also stamped and die cut the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the Birthday Foxes stamp set to complete the card. This card will fit on a A6 card blank. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, see you again next time! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like