Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Ewe Are The Best

 

Hi crafty friends, DT Miri here!!

 I am back today with another card project to share with you all. Today I will be using the super cute Ewe Are The Best stamp set. I have been wanting to use this stamp set for so long now, so I am excited to share today's card with you. So let's get started.....



To start today's card I stamped al of the images using a Copic friendly die ink. I then coloured all of the images with Copic markers and then die cut using the coordinating dies. For today's images, I have used the following Copic colour combinations - 

G07, 05, 03, R30, C01, 00. 0. 02, E44, 43, 42, 41, R27, Y15


I then created the card base using a lime green card stock. This card base measured 3.5 x 6.5 inches. I then trimmed a white cardstock panel to measure slightly smaller. On this panel I ink blended some Distress Oxide inks to create a background. I have used Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio. 



I die cut the scalloped frame from navy card stock using the Mini Slimline Scallop die and glued this to card base and panels. I then added the images  and stamped the sentiment.

That completes the card for today. It's simple but still super fun. I hope you might be inspired to get crafty some time soon. Don't forget that you can 10% off your online purchases by using my code - T4TMIRI10

See you again next week....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like