Pages

Thursday 24 August 2023

 

Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here and today I am sharing a sweet little birthday card!

I stamped my images from the Just Married, Eggstra Special Birthday, and Good Luck Critters stamp sets.  I colored these little cuties with Copic markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.


For my background, I created my one-layer background using the 6x6 Scene Builder StencilI adhered my critters and sentiment onto my card panel with 3D foam squares.

I added a few sequins to give it a little extra pizazz!





And that is it for me today!!  Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  I hope you find some time to get crafty today!
Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like