Pages

Tuesday 29 August 2023

Up, Up & Away

 

Hi crafty friends,

It's DT Miri here with another card project to share with you all. Today I will be using the Up, Up & Away stamp set for this quick, clean and simple card. Let's get started.....




To start today's card I prepared a card base in a vibrant blue card stock to measure 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I then trimmed a panel of white cardstock to measure slightly smaller., along with two half inch strips of green and white cardstock. I then trimmed a panel of white cardstock to measure 5.25 x 2.75 inches.




I stamped the images from the Up, Up & Away stamp set onto the slimline panel and coloured with Copic markers. Once the images were coloured I added some white gel pen highlights. I then stencilled in some clouds around half way up the panel and then in ink blended on the top section to give the illusion of being above the clouds.




I then stamped the sentiment in a blue dye ink. I then added all of the panel and strips to the card base. To complete the card I have added shimmer pen to sections of the balloon. That completes this quick and easy card for today. Don't forget you can get 10% off at the online store by using my coded - T4TMIRI10.

Have a great week x











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like