Pages

Thursday 31 August 2023

Lovin' the New Release! Let's Party!



Hey there, Tea Timers!!  It's Amanda here with a very versatile card using some products from the New Release!  I am just loving all these new cute critters, aren't you?!

For this celebration card, I used the new Birthday Fox Stamps and Dies!
I created a frame using the new Simple Square Nesting Dies.  I love that there are SOOO many dies in this set!  You could create frames, shaker frames, multiple layers, tiny squares, and so much more!  
For my back layer, I ink blended Catherine Pooler's Catching Rays.  And then I added a small amount of Limoncello in the center of my front layer.

I cut out the new Let's Party Large Sentiment Die and added some white highlights to it.  Then, I adhered all the elements to my card base.
Here are a few more photos of the finished card!




That is it for me today, friends!  Thank you so much for stopping by the Time for Tea Designs blog today!  Don't forget to order your new crafty supplies from the New Release!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like