Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2023

Meow....!!

 Hey there Tea-timers...

It's DT Ashlee here and today I'm sharing a new card I made using some fun Time for Tea designs goodies to create a kitty cat themed card! 


I used these T4T products :

To create this card I started with a light grey card stock base that I inked the Pawsome prints on to with a grey ink from Catherine Pooler. I then die cut the large focal sentiment from two shades of pink cardstock and glued them together with Bearly arts liquid glue. That was then adhered to the card base using foam tape to pop it up.


 I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the Kitty capers set and adhered those in place also with layers of foam tape to add even more dimension. The images were all coloured using Ohuhu brush markers. To finish the card off a touch of pretty pink sequins!


That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed this kitty themed card. Till next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like