Pages

Friday 25 August 2023

I Chews You

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here! Did you know Time For Tea Designs is five years old this month?! Congratulations to Jo and Ant for their success. To celebrate, they are having a birthday sale! I am so grateful to have been on the design team since 2019. I have loved every minute of it, as it has brought me tremendous joy during some tough years in my life. 

Today, I am sharing a card that features the brand new Gummy Bears stamp set from the latest release that is now live on the website! 


I used the A2 Layering dies to cut one of the pieces of patterned paper from the Pawsome Rainbows 6x6' Paper Pad. It is such a beautiful paper pad with many bright and pretty patterns. I used liquid glue to stick this to an A2 white card base.

Next, I die-cut a 3 3/4 by 4 1/2 inch piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die. I used a light hand-to-ink blend squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes to the center of the panel. I added splatter with a paintbrush, water and wild honey Distress Oxide ink. 


I stamped 'I chews you' in Versafine Onyx Black once the panel was dry and heat embossed with Icicle ultra fine embossing powder by Brutus Monroe (clear).

I stamped and coloured (with Copics) several images from the Gummy Bears stamp set and cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e (so handy when you don't have coordinating dies!) I added white gel pen accents with a Gelly Roll Pen

I used liquid glue to stick the stamped elements to the yellow panel. I then glued this to the card base and added three yellow enamel dots from the Sweet Summer Designer Enamel Dots collection to complete the card. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like