Pages

Saturday 5 August 2023

Have a real treat...

 


Hi everyone! DT Emma here sharing this weekends make and this week I am showcasing the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set. 

I start this card by stamping and die cutting the images from the Enjoy the Little Things stamp set and colouring them using my copic markers. 

Dog: E51, E31 and E55 (100 for the nose and R20 and R21 for the cheeks)
Sausages: R20 and R21
Rabbit: E53, E51 and E50 (R20, R21 for the cheeks)
Carrots: YR04, Y38 and Y35 (G07 for the leaves and E35 for the bag)
Cat: C00, C1, R20, R21
Fish: YR04 (E35 for the bag)
Mouse: W00, W1, W3
Bread: E53 and E50



For the background, I die cut the small slimline piece from the Slimline Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting Dies and using Evergreen Bough I stamped the individual food item stamps in a random pattern across the piece. I then used the scalloped circle piece from the Nesting Dies to cut out the windows. I used the middle sized slimline die to cut a piece of green cardstock from my stash. I affixed it using foam tape along with the images. I then stamped out the sentiment "Hope your day is a real treat". 


Attaching that to a slimline card blank to finish the card. 

Hope you love this card as much as I do and if you are shopping on the site this weekend don't forget to use code T4TEMMA10 for a discount! 

See you again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like